Financial Wellness in Families
Women who are homemakers take keen interest in savings and budgeting for the household. Unfortunately, they rarely go beyond that. When it comes to other important financial decisions like investments, tax planning, or overall financial planning, they take a back seat. Lower self-confidence when it comes to money matters could be one reason for this.
This 5-hour program gives homemakers just the right financial awareness and conceptual understanding they need to confidently talk about money and share in the financial decision-making of their families.
Modules covered include:
- Basics of financial communication in families
- Experience sharing by experts
- Basics of financial terms and products
- Managing household finances
- Financial planning and Goal setting
- Legal basics
- 1:1 Mentoring