Financial Wellness for Young Couples
Money-related conflicts are frequently cited as a reason for divorce. While it is important to talk about your financial situation, habits, and goals before marriage, few couples actually do it. If you haven’t done it yet with your spouse, it is still not too late. Open communication between partners on the family finances can do wonders to boost their collective Financial Quotient.
This 5-hour workshop helps young couples communicate about their financial styles and related areas, and discover ways and means of ensuring a harmonious life together.
Modules covered include:
- The basics of financial communication in families
- Experience sharing by experts
- Basics of financial terms and products
- Financial issues that are tearing couples apart and how to handle them
- Legal basics
- Financial Planning and Goal Setting
- 1:1 Mentoring